Ph.D. in Higher Education Leadership, Management and Policy. Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ.
M.A. in Education Leadership, Management and Policy. Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ.
B.A. in Spanish Language and Literature. Magna Cum Laude, Kean University, Union, NJ.
NJ DOE Teacher of Spanish Standard Certificate
NJ DOE Supervisor Certificate
MS Office Suite, Google Apps, OnCourse, Blackboard.
Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Superior analytical skills
Fluent in Spanish and Russian
Unsung Heroes Grant from Voya® Financial, June 2018
Hollis L. Caswell Laureate Fellowship. July 2017
2016-2017 Professional Development KDP Chapter Program Award. June 2017
Kappa Delta Pi Classroom Teacher Grant. January 2017; January 2018
Fulbright Distinguished Award in Teaching. USA to Chile. 2016-2017
Kappa Delta Pi Honor Society in Education President Award. June 2016
Experiential Education Award. Seton Hall University. May 2013
International travel experiences
Europe: Switzerland, Ireland, England, Estonia, Lithuania, Austria, Germany, Ukraine, Russia
South and Central America: Costa Rica, Peru, Chile, Argentina
Asia: India, Nepal, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam
- The Association for Contemplative Mind in Higher Education - ACMHE
- Kappa Delta Pi International Honor Society in Education
- Phi Delta Kappa Education Honor Society
- New Jersey Education Association
- The European Higher Education Society – EAIR
- Fulbright Alumni Association
- Kappa Delta Pi International Society in Education. Chapter President. June 2015- June 2017
- Locks of Love Hair drive volunteer, Bernards Township Community Center. May 2015
- Children’s book drive, Bernards Townships Schools. December 2014
- La Resistencia! Movement in Honduras (virtually). My students collected monies and sent to Honduras. Little Ferry Public Schools. March, 2012.
- Tapas Night Celebration volunteer, Bernards Township Schools. April 2013-2018.